Thursday 19 March 2020

Dr Bhasake Ambadas Academic Achievement


I have completed PhD in Mass Communication from PAH Solapur University, solapur in 2018, under the Guidance of Dr R B Chincholkar and the title of my research is “The Role of Professional Public Relations Organizations in the New Millennium”.
I have completed M. A. Mass communication from Solapur University, Solapur in 2011. I am the first student of Mass Communication department, who qualified the SET Exam in 2011.
I achieved the state level first prize in the Research Paper Presentation competition organized by KTHM College, Nashik. I got certificate of Excellence for Swachh Bharat Short Film Festival Competition by Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India.
My academic qualification is M.A. B.Ed M.Phil in English M.A. SET. PhD in Mass Communication. I have 13 Years Teaching Experience. UG- 6 year PG - 7
I did various works of University like External/Internal Senior Supervisor, Youth festival Team Manager, Worked as Educational Tour Coordinator and BOS Member and Refresher course co coordinator, coordinator Natya Prashikshan Shibir Government of Maharashtra, Mumbai etc.  
In research area I have attended 66 conferences/seminars and workshops. 20 Research Papers are presented in various Conferences. My 10 Research papers are published in National and International seminar which has ISSN and ISBN.  I am working as Assistant Professor in the Dept. of Mass Communication, PAH Solapur University, solapur. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

मीडियाचे भविष्य

  मीडियाचे भविष्य 1990 च्या दशकाच्या सुरुवातीच्या काळात इंटरनेटच्या मुख्य प्रवाहातील परिचयाने नवीन आणि रोमांचक संप्रेषण पद्धत...